Safer Travel Partnership
EIL have joined the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's 'Know Before You Go' Campaign Partnership.
The campaign was launched in 2001 to encourage people to prepare themselves for travelling to foreign destinations.
The main messages of the campaign are;
- Get adequate travel insurance
- Check the FCO's country travel advice
- Visit your GP as soon as possible before travelling
- Check your passport is in good condition and valid and that you have all the necessary visas
- Make copies of important travel documents and / or store them online using a secure data storage site
- Tell someone where you are going and leave emergency contact details with them
- Take enough money and have access to emergency funds.
Be prepared, take care ou yourself and have a great time abroad!